New Perk: Dark Ritual

I believe this game still needs a focussed boon support perk to assist beginners with their boon builds, who can often waste a lot of time looking for totems and through it, throwing the objective of the game. So that's why I introduce: Dark Ritual. A perk designed to help find totems without screwing over hex builds

The Perk

You can see the Aura of Dull Totems within 36 meters and your blessing speed is increased by a 100%. Whenever you bless a Dull Totem, increase the range of the boon by 8 meters

The perk will have a purple flame instead of a blue flame

Can we make it happen ❤️

image.png

Comments

  • I feel like the 100% blessing speed is a little too much, aside from that this would be a welcome addition to the game.

    It's odd how something like this isn't already in the game 🤔

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I feel like the 100% blessing speed is a little too much, aside from that this would be a welcome addition to the game.

    It's odd how something like this isn't already in the game 🤔

    I'd be happy with 50% too tbh