Mirror verse/what if cosmetic collection
I had this idea for a while and thought I would share it here. Apologies if it’s been suggested before.
I thought it would be cool if during every other mid chapter patch there be a special set of cosmetics that were apart of a mirror verse/what if legendary skins for past chapters. Like how Overwatch did for one of their seasons where heroes were villains and villains were heroes. It could be like that.
An example a skin for Trickster where it’s Yun-Jin who was put into the killer role and the explanation of how she can throw knives be the entity taking that skill from Trickster and giving it to her. Like how Dracula gained the wolf form. And Jiwoon in turn would be a skin for Yun-Jin where he’s a survivor.
Another example could be skins for Mikaela and Haddie where it’s hee roommate who was taken or for Haddie it be her brother. There could be a lot done with this theme I think. Even maybe a tome theme for the future if not it’s on collection set.
Comments