So the horrible change no one likes to Skull Merchant is here to stay?

I just don't understand… not a single person who plays Skull Merchant or plays against Skull Merchant likes the change to her undetectable trigger. Please revert it already, it was a horrible change and I have no idea how anyone thought it was a good idea in the first place. Undetectable should only trigger when PLACING a drone, there's no excuse for changing this which is a gigantic nerf to her main playstyle.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • It’s cuz pixelbush suggested it lol. I do agree it’s bad tho.

  • Well, not that I disagree with you, but now that the complaints about her having too many status effects and on-demand stealth hold no water, we can finally start with some actual buffs.

    Like a second scanline or reintroducing stealth mode.

  • Stealth on recalls would be fine if she actually had a decent amount of Undetectable, what is it right now, 6 seconds?

    A majority of that time is spent decreasing your terror radius, so it's probably like 2 seconds of actual undetectability.

  • @Orthane said:

    I just don't understand… not a single person who plays Skull Merchant or plays against Skull Merchant likes the change to her undetectable trigger. Please revert it already, it was a horrible change and I have no idea how anyone thought it was a good idea in the first place. Undetectable should only trigger when PLACING a drone, there's no excuse for changing this which is a gigantic nerf to her main playstyle.

    that undetectable change made no sense idk why they had to nerf her while she got buffs

  • I dont even know how to play her anymore?

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    Stealth on recalls would be fine if she actually had a decent amount of Undetectable, what is it right now, 6 seconds?

    A majority of that time is spent decreasing your terror radius, so it's probably like 2 seconds of actual undetectability.

    Maybe not even that much. It used to be 8 seconds, 6 of which were spent decreasing the terror radius, so in the worst of cases (the devs are famous for overlooking things) she has literally 0 seconds of stealth after the 2 second reduction…

  • I have feeling players didn't notice they can create infinite undetectable with just calling and recalling same drone…

    Don't take me wrong, I think it's horrible change and it made me completely stop playing her, because I can't be bothered to do that.
    It's simply a nerf to normal playstyles and doesn't matter if you played ambush, chase, or trap based. It's better only if you are willing to just recycle drone, which doesn't sound as a good design to me.