All of them depend on the skill gap between the survivors and killers. On average, Blight is pretty fun to go against, Nurse is a bit less fun than average, and Ghoul is miserable.
I like all three, but Nurse is my favorite to outplay as she's my main. I suppose it'd be Ghoul and then Blight after because Blight players tend to slow down the game more
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I said blight because you can literally just hide behind a big rock when he begins his power.
Where´s none?
All of them depend on the skill gap between the survivors and killers. On average, Blight is pretty fun to go against, Nurse is a bit less fun than average, and Ghoul is miserable.
once u learn the ghoul knowledge check he's just legion with a funny movement power
I like all three, but Nurse is my favorite to outplay as she's my main. I suppose it'd be Ghoul and then Blight after because Blight players tend to slow down the game more
Nurse because a bad Nurse is fun in chase.