Refund 50% BP of Red Envelopes
I didn’t want these but I had no choice but to get them. Can you please take them away after them event and at least refund half the Blood Points spent on them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've still got stuff from the BBQ event and have just been holding onto them since I won't have to buy them again.
It's just like getting a brown offering (the lowest one), but it's used for events. The last one was really nice. You could get a lot of points. The next one may be like last year's. Even if you are p3, it doesn't help to keep them for next year so you don't have to waste BP to get it next time.
Tarvesh said:
Want to make more assumptions about where I’m coming from?
There are lots of useless garbage we all have to buy anyway, so... I fail to see the weight of the problem.
Hello, Tarvesh. It's actually not too bad of a thing to have too many envelopes as they're as low as the brown items/offerings you can aquire. If you've watched any recommendations on how to level up fast (it's okay if you haven't), they typically recommend going with the cheapest options possible so that you can get your perks faster. You may think the offerings are no good, but a lot of those types of offerings/items tend to go unused or are underwhelming. The whole point in picking them up is to get the cheapest pathway possible to the next level. If you have any questions or want advice, I would recommend asking your coworker/boss for their opinions, too. It is possible to avoid the envelopes (I have done so), but it may be helpful to go for them to get to the next level quickly so that you have access to perks and can acquire your teachables.