Crows in Gideon Meatplant shouldn't be disturbed by the killer on the floor below
I had a chance to play on The Game with Spies from the Shadows and I could confirm that crows are scared by the killer even if they are on the top floor and the killer on the lower one.
I can't tell how many times it got me confused making me think a survivor was just above my head, I think it should be changed accordingly especially if more maps like The Game are planned.
Comments
That is incredibly annoying and should be changed.
The game is coded in a terrible way.
There is no difference in floors, thats why the grass over the basement moves when someone walks in the basement etc
You must be kidding me? That is an actual thing?
Yes
just like the terror radius is the same in every floor
The game has been coded in a x-y plane and the devs neglected the z-axis, guess they never intended to have multiple floors in the beginning and have never changed that
Which is why Doctor's love Gideons because it goes in all directions in a sphere above and below, if they'd fix the issue it'd fix his as well.
ive had these annoying birds on the first floor stop my gen patrol multiple times now, just because they flew away when i walked underneath them and i thought it was a survivor setting them off.
that rly needs to be fixed.
Tbh I don't remember when I saw the crow on this map