I really wonder if we will get the og actors for dbd!! Maya for Robin and Joseph for Eddie etc etc, is there a way to know or do we have to wait for the PTB?
After what they have done with the TWD-Survivors, I hope not. Or at least only when the actual actors will/have to do all voicelines.
If it is something like with TWD and Voice Actors only have to do the voicelines (which still should be toggeable, but I know that BHVR will forever ignore this request) and grunts of pains or screams will be done by other people the job will be equally as bad as it was for the TWD-Survivors. And then I hope BHVR just dont bother to get the actual actors.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After what they have done with the TWD-Survivors, I hope not. Or at least only when the actual actors will/have to do all voicelines.
If it is something like with TWD and Voice Actors only have to do the voicelines (which still should be toggeable, but I know that BHVR will forever ignore this request) and grunts of pains or screams will be done by other people the job will be equally as bad as it was for the TWD-Survivors. And then I hope BHVR just dont bother to get the actual actors.