Dead by Daylight x Homestuck - Fanfiction story/concept idea
Hello, I'm back after a long time and I came back with an idea that I had for a long while and I want to explore more of it now
The general idea is a crossover between Dead by Daylight and Homestuck, with 2 legendary cosmetics, Gamzee Makara (AKA, The Bard) as a Legendary Killer Cosmetic Set for The Trickster and Nepeta Leijon as a Legendary Survivor Cosmetic Set for one of the existing survivors (I'm leaning more towards Claudette).
The idea is The Entity entered Paradox Space, found a Doomed Timeline and picked up Gamzee and Nepeta just when he was about to kill her.
I am currently making a MSPFA Fan Adventure based on this idea where it shows a story to how these two trolls ended up in the Entity's Realm and how they deal with being trapped in the trials.
if you are interested to see more of the story, the link is below..
Link to the story
https://mspfa.com/?s=66796&p=1
I will be updating the story as much as I can and try to post some stuff here if I can.
I know this would be a very unlikely idea that would happen, but never say never. just something fun to imagine.

Comments
Here are some highlights of the fan adventure so far…
News for 'Gamzee Enters the Fog'
I am doing a voting poll to choose which DBD characters will appear in my webcomic.
Learn more in the link below:
https://mspfa.com/?s=66796&p=120
This is peak! The Google form only lets you choose one killer and one survivor, there are several I would like to vote for :D
Part 1 of 'Gamzee Enters the Fog' is now completed! now I'm going into Part 2.
Here are some highlighted images from Part 1:
NOTE: Spoilers for the Fanadventure, if you want to read the story, then the link is on the first post.
my boyfriend who is a huge fan of homestuck, really enjoyed this. and i too applaud you
Happy 10th Anniversary for Dead By Daylight. To celebrate, I decided to create artwork for the occasion, featuring Gamzee and Nepeta.