Tried Soloq again, Big mistake(please fix ur servers)
played all day btw, honesty i wont even lie i will just be front and honest as possible, FIX UR SERVERS! i swear i never had such bad experience for so long, like what is this game? not only that i get the worst possible maps with the worst possible RNG factors, i also get terrible teammates that have allergy to gens and all those killers pub comping like their lives depends on every game, both in event and normals, i had looped a wesker 3min first chase, 3 freaking minutes and i had 0 gens done, the dude end up leaving me and getting other downs elsewhere, when there was no pallets on the maps he was able to down me then node at me and hump me on the floor, what is this? im 1000 times his level of skill and he gets rewarded for it? no wonder nobody wants to play soloq, disaster of experience, make a ping system, and fix the servers like damn i cannot believe i got hit from 3 meters by m1, all those killers will need actual skill to get me if not for their bs hits that hits behind walls and objects, hits behind pallets and windows, dbd is the only game where a person lack skill and get rewarded for it, ive never seen a game that reward such bad plays.
Comments
lol yeah that's solo Q. I have roughly 4K hrs mostly in solo Q and I hard carry the majority of my matches.
I had a match the other day against a Nurse and I looped her for at least 5 min no exaggeration but in several chases. we had 1 gen remaining and my two teammates only have 1 hook state meanwhile I'm on death hook. this Nurse was clearly a beginner but I bought my teammates so much time to do the gens. the irony of it all is they both had Urban evasion and were just stealthing around instead of doing the last gen when I'm clearly in chase for so long. then one of my tm8ts keeps coming back to heal me with bond only for me to get chased again. finally they get found and killed and eventually I get downed before I can find hatch. thankfully this Nurse let me get hatch because they knew I was doing everything for my team. in fact I don't think I've ever looped a Nurse for that long since 2016. I was just amazed at how useless these survivors were and thought maybe they're trolling, but no I think they were just terrified of the heart beat.
The MMR system is complete garbage and BHVR has refused to fix it for years. It’s beyond frustrating when you play really well match after match and still get put into lobbies with literal brand new teammates. I have about 3K hours in the game, and even after escaping regularly in solo queue I will get thrown into lobbies with <100 hour players.
Everybody knows that measuring skill on escapes alone is incredibly flawed, yet nothing is being done to fix this flawed system. BHVR keep telling us that they are going to work on improving matchmaking, but I have a very hard time believing that. They don’t prioritize anything unless there is an issue that is causing a significant decline in player count. So far, that hasn’t happened, apparently.
And people want soloq to be nerfed more.
But also at the same time say that swfs are unfair or cheating.
Swf is the only reliable way to play survivor without giving you pure frustration, match after match.
Not every match is a comp swf but they pretend like it is. (When its not)
not to mention i get maps like this, where there is 1 unsafe pallet in the middle of a dead zone, so many pallets like those i encountered and it pissing me off so much like there is no motivation playing the game just seeing those pallets.