I think we need to nerf or even remove Wake Up

I mean 3 seconds of a gate is a lot of precious time. And infinite aura reading if you're opening a gate? That's just too good for any SWF group!
We need to remove this asap or nerf it super hard.

@George_Soros I'd say i do it

Comments

  • @Milo said:
    I mean 3 seconds of a gate is a lot of precious time. And infinite aura reading if you're opening a gate? That's just too good for any SWF group!
    We need to remove this asap or nerf it super hard.

    @George_Soros I'd say i do it

    Finally, someone can identify the real problems of DBD, and not afraid to speak up against it either.
    Honestly, this super overpowered perk has already made me take a break from the game. Along with other crutch perks like Boil Over and Slippery Meat, survivors clearly have the upper hand. It's beyond unfair.

  • @Milo said:
    I mean 3 seconds of a gate is a lot of precious time. And infinite aura reading if you're opening a gate? That's just too good for any SWF group!
    We need to remove this asap or nerf it super hard.

    @George_Soros I'd say i do it

    Finally, someone can identify the real problems of DBD, and not afraid to speak up against it either.
    Honestly, this super overpowered perk has already made me take a break from the game. Along with other crutch perks like Boil Over and Slippery Meat, survivors clearly have the upper hand. It's beyond unfair.

    Okay, to be fair, if a survivor goes down in that little room off the back of the Strode house and they have Boil Over, it’s hard to get them out of there.
  • Nerf Boil over? U guys are joking right?
  • Eveline said:
    Nerf Boil over? U guys are joking right?
    Yes
  • @fluffybunny said:
    @Milo @George_Soros you two are funny. XD

    :chuffed:

  • @Milo @George_Soros you two are funny. XD

    Just trying to impress females.
  • While we are at it, we should nerf Deja Vu back to what it was before. I get genrushed like hell, all survivors run that op perk.

  • As a reddit killer main, i call for a petition to be made stating that we will not play this game until Wake Up is removed.

  • Geez, and I thought I'm the only one who thought Wake Up is OP. Compared to DS, which is such trash perk and truly needs to be buffed, Wake Up needs to be removed. If only one has it, the game is over in 3 minutes or so.

  • SWF share information over third party software so they dont need these perks ...

  • @Eveline said:
    Nerf Boil over? U guys are joking right?

    You cannot smell the sarcasm?

  • This content has been removed.
  • Can we just remove all perks please? Thank you bye