SWF Destroy the fun of both sides!
If you play survivor alone, they will ignore you throughout the game and let you die on the hook using bait for them to genrush
If you are thekiller, you will have a very bad time in every way.
If you play survivor alone, they will ignore you throughout the game and let you die on the hook using bait for them to genrush
If you are thekiller, you will have a very bad time in every way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So what would you like to change?
Both statements are incorrect.
Got saved from a Hook multiple times by SWF players. If I play SWF (with 1 friend of mine) we also try to save everyone if possible.
Played Killer vs SWFs, even 4 Mans. Still managed to win games, yesterday had a 3 man SWF, killed two of them and the random player, the SWF-guys were extremely nice in the post game chat.
Dodge
Dodge SWF at all cost !
SWF and the toxicity that often comes with it has taken the enjoyment out of the game for me. I play games for fun. Playing against SWF at Rank 1 is not fun.
Developer #1 "Oh, I have an idea. Let's allow four survivors who already have a massive advantage over the killer, to be able to communicate to each other via mic during a game!".
Developer #2 "Sounds good to me."
Developer #3 "But won't that make the game even more unbalanced than it already is and put people off from playing killer?"
Developers #1 & #2 "SHUT UP!" Exit scene by tea bagging.
Until the developers remove SWF from 'ranked play' (which they never will), I won't play killer past rank 5. Or I'll just de-rank like a puss puss to keep the bloodpoints coming in.
I don't know. I've been a 4th playing solo with three man swf before, recently a pack of Jeffs who seemed to really watch out for me like I was one of theirs. Made me almost want to join a full swf myself, almost.
If you are getting camped or they suspect the killer tunnels, yeah, probably doing the right thing leaving you on the hook and getting gens done. You can do your part punishing the killer by buying them as much time as you can.
As a killer it's been awhile since I faced swf this was back when there were hellava lot more pallets and infinites were still a thing. I usually thought it nice change of pace when they would come looking for me with four flashlights, those were fun trials, lots of action. Their big weakness with aggressive altruism. Guess it's your mindset. If you're not up for the challenge just keep dodging for easy matches.