PLEASE allow perk charms to be equipped regardless of role.
There is no good reason why this restriction should exist. Perk charms are cosmetic; why shouldn't you be able to rep your killer main while playing survivor, or vice versa?
Other charms exist, sure, but perk charms are the only way you can do this for every single character, including licensed characters who have no cosmetics or other associated charms, and will never get any. Not to mention, they're tangible proof of investment in a character, so they serve a purpose aside from just being about the perks themselves.
If I want to show off that I main Quentin, for example— well, there are no Quentin charms, and there probably never will be any. The best and only way to do it would be to pop a little Vigil charm on my hooks— except I can't! Why????
They're just fun little decorative trinkets. Restricting them by role just seems unnecessary.
Comments
100% agree. Never understood why perk charms are role-limited.
I agree on this. I want to wear my killer mains perk charms on my survivor. I main ghoul and I want to represent him on my survivor. Makes 0 sense to restrict it to the according roles.
You mean the perk-related charms, don't you? Agree.