The cheater's streaming and selling his cheats
I think the problem with cheaters is getting out of control. Developers need to do something now. By the way, I found this on YouTube: a cheating streamer selling his cheats. Unbelievable...
I think the problem with cheaters is getting out of control. Developers need to do something now. By the way, I found this on YouTube: a cheating streamer selling his cheats. Unbelievable...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While this is a problem, you're breaking forum rules here. This is a name and shame. Report it to BHVR using the proper report feature, not with a forum post.
I deleted the image. I think you were right, sorry. But i'm so tired of cheaters
Yeah, totally agree. But let's face it… Easy Anti-Cheat is… well, bad.
unfortunately i think this is currently a difficult issue to address. i've been seeing them pop up more frequently recently too. they're all over tiktok especially. the best thing you can do is simply report and discourage people from purchasing these services.
I reported their stream. I report every cheater I see in the game, but very few reports actually result in action being taken against them.
EAC is probably the worst anti-cheat software in use today. No joke.