Silly builds for my mains
Hi! I main 5 killers and im always looking for silly builds.
In most to least played i play ghostface, myers, legion, hag and the lich. I have the most experience with ghostface obviously but i like jumpscaring people w him and mikey the most. Bonus points if it makes the snowball event sillier
Comments
You can check Hens video about Fun & Unique Builds.
Otherwise from what comes to my mind:
Hag with Weave/Franklins and Mint Rag was quite funny
Mad grit builds were always funny for me, but kinda map dependant.
I really like Stealth Myers. I use Dark Devotion, Unforeseen, Nowhere to Hide and Lethal/Play with your Food.
Dark Devotion feels incredible since it got buffed to 45 seconds and since it transfers the Terror Radius, it might scare and confuse certain Players.
Unforseen and NtH go hand in hand. More stealth and info. I used to use Gearhead which is a nice alternative and it goes map wide, BUT it requires hits.
Lethal to prolong the Aura of NtH. Used to use Play with your Food, but I noticed it's not quite as useful on new Myers since he doesn't really need it. But it has good synergy with Dark Devotion. Hit Obsession, gain Stealth, leave them and gain Haste.
Add-ons I usually go for Judith's Journal and J. Myers Memorial. Since you'll bother the Obsession alot for your Perks, Journal is good since it gives you 40 % faster stalk rate. And Memorial gives you insane pick up speed when in Evil Incarnate. Alternatively you could run Tombstone Piece for even more Stealth.
My playstyle is usually, abuse the Obsession for Stalk, Stealth, and Haste and kill the other 3 and save the Obsession for last. It's also kinda lore accurate.