Snowballs - please revert them

By this, I mean revert 2 things that took fun out of them:

  1. survivors no longer make grunts when hit with snowballs. This was one of the funniest, most enjoyable features. Both when I would snowball someone, or someone snowballed me. The grunts made the snowball fights cool and satisfying. No grunts kills a lot of this fun :/
  2. please remove the autoaim. It makes snowballing clunkier (due to the pose change). Also, there was a (personal) challenge in hitting someone (or snowmen) from a distance. Previously, it was fun trying to hit them from a distance (especially while running), and felt immensely satisfying when I managed to. Now the autoaim ensures I hit them, means no skill involved.

Comments

  • Don't entirely revert them but I do like it when characters grunt when hit and an auto aim for snowballs is unnecessary.

  • There nothing funnier to me than being tunneled by a Wraith... and defiantly throwing a snowball in his face before you go down.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    There nothing funnier to me than being tunneled by a Wraith... and defiantly throwing a snowball in his face before you go down.

    I love that too, with any killer xD. And it was funnier when there wasn't the pose/animation for it. At least for me.

  • I agree with the above no need for the grunts to be removed

    but I'm in love with the animation the survivors do that has to stay !

  • +1

    also, the randomly moving snowmen should come back.

  • I want the killer to grunt too when hit by them haha

  • @nikodemo said:

    +1

    also, the randomly moving snowmen should come back.

    yeah, I miss that too! It gave a charm to the trials, and it was fun wondering if that was a character, or just an AI. The only issue was with the framerate they were moving, 'cause it was different than characters (real people). I hope they bring this back, too.