danganronpa triger happy havoc and danganronpa goodbye despair
And also a very diverse anime series that is about a death game where students kill each other if you don't know the game.
please we want those charahters
I personally don't like the idea of danganronpa being added as a chapter, but I think cosmetics would work better tbh
Students killing each other sounds right up The Entity's alley.
I don't watch the show, but I'm rooting for you bud. 🎏 🥳
Here's hoping the Dang rope pals aren't bottom tier.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
please we want those charahters
I personally don't like the idea of danganronpa being added as a chapter, but I think cosmetics would work better tbh
Students killing each other sounds right up The Entity's alley.
I don't watch the show, but I'm rooting for you bud. 🎏 🥳
Here's hoping the Dang rope pals aren't bottom tier.