Why is the Nurse still bugged after 2 years??
Making this post because the Nurse has been bugged for two years and this is my frustration, DBD still didn't fix her, her FOV, fatigue, animations, everything is bugged and they do not care. A big company who can't fix bugs that have been in the game for years, genuinely wild that she's been bugged for two years, my friends and I quit because it's pointless waiting now, 2 years is a lot like #########. I genuinely hope a dev will see this and maybe try do something.
This posts explains the FOV and animations, and I think everyone knows that the Nurse has rubber banding issues.
@lucjaynee said:
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
The Nurse has been bugged for 2 years since yesterday, her fov, animations and fatigue never were fixed. Her FOV was reduced, she has NO animations when blinking, her fatigue isn't synced properly and everything is just bugged.
PLATFORM:
EVERY PLATFORM
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Play the Nurse
VIDEO:
Old Nurse before her bugs: (you can see the animations, fov, fatigue. THE FOV was without shadowborn, you can clearly see a difference)
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/70RI95IU2VSP/old-nurse.gif
New Nurse with her bugs:
PLAYER LOGS:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UOYFQ8I67KAS/deadbydaylight.log
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D16BJD0U4VNW/deadbydaylight-backup-2025-11-28-16-04-31.log
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/S1SA7NKJY7VQ/deadbydaylight-backup-2025-11-25-16-30-34.log
Please do not close this thread, I am begging for a fix, I have been waiting for two years, a lot of people are complaining, I genuinely hope a dev will see this, please.
Comments
you could replace nurse with almost anything else in the game in your title and it would be a correct statement
So true. Every killer is bugged. Look at the zombies for example or the Twins, Skull Merchant, Houndmaster.
I absolutely despise this rubber banding issue. I teleport and I go straight back where I was at like I'm playing Monopoly. I don't want Jenner's Last Breath addon basekit.
LOL yeah, but I think that the Nurse and the Twins are the most unplayable killers along with the Houndmaster.
I wonder how they haven't fixed it yet, I do think they are aware, but they just do not care, I even talked to devs but oh welp…
There’s too much content in the game and BHVR doesn’t have the resources to maintain it all. That’s why bugs stay in the game for years and bad perks and bad killers that desperately need reworking continue to get ignored. The problem only gets worse with every new chapter as the mountain of content to maintain grows bigger.
Understandable but BHVR is a big company, we also were promised to have bug fixes for 4 months (october-january) yet they decided to introduce a new PTB like #########.
I mean yeah there is a lot of content by now in DBD but at least the game breaking bugs should be fixed. Like textures bugging out or sound bugs can happen and noone would care but many bugs that actually disrupt gameplay also remain unadressed:
In the end I guess we just have to accept that bug fixes don't make money and therefore they will probably remain in the game for some time longer. Guess quality of life update didn't include bug fixes.