Nurse Rework
As I have hit R1 in both Killer and Survivor I highly suggest that nurse be reworked to be more balanced.
As I can normally get a nurse down to 2 or 1 gen left. It becomes damn near impossible when you are down any teammates and all a nurse has to do for the most part is one-blink across between generators.
Rework:
- All blinks are the same distance (No longer one long blink and then smaller blinks afterward) This reduces a part of the extreme gen pressure that the nurse does have.
- The nurse can only hit on first and last blink.
- The cooldown for each blink is the same, however, reduced due to change in forcing the number of blinks.
- Getting stunned by a pallet while blinking prevents the nurse from swinging and blinking again.
Comments
These aren't 3 gen setups they are legit probably the farthest apart generators on the maps.
Maps that are smaller in size like Ironworks other than attempting to go up on the top during a chase is not that great for gen placement we had 3 really close and knocked them out first. (Not all three left one ofc)
Again if they used omega blink they are still receiving a fair stun. However, in addition to that, they are add-ons that have to be used to achieve this. I am saying for the most part Base Nurse is just a bit tilted for balance perspective.
Which most nurses run add-ons.
Hence why the rework is aimed to reduce some of the addon capability and then some for the base.
As she shouldn't be nerfed like Freddy.
I know you're baiting a lot here.
Thoughts?
Regarding your name and this bold text...this is some good bait.
No? I have pallet stunned several nurses mid-blink and still got hit.
You pallet stun any other killer they don't get to hit before stun.
My first three games as a nurse should not have ended like this.
First Map: The Game
Second Map: Resort
Third Map: Rotten Fields - 4k until Kobe.
(Never made it to noed so don't complain)
Lol, when they aren't even fully tiered and they were my first 3 games LOL.
Freddy, you need a rework too. They left you in the gutter for so long.
Very constructive to this post.
Funny because I manage to get the points for doing so every time?
Simply put nurse stun for pallets is delayed.