What was your escape rate in the latest 2v8
Here is mine which surprised me really considering how many times i got left to die in a cage lol
Here is mine which surprised me really considering how many times i got left to die in a cage lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quite similar to my kill rate with the killers I actually have a decent amount of experience with.
And mine…
I unfortunately missed the first week of 2v8 this time, so not as many matches as I would have liked (I've included the class breakdown as well, I'll take whatever role is needed, but think medic is my strongest):
And just for comparison, here is my all time (escape rate remaining pretty consistent):
49% as survivor, and an 82% kill rate as killer.
Didn't play that much 2v8 this time around.
I didnt play much killer, only 3-4 games and found it miserable. Here are my survivor stats though. I kinda lost interest in this 2v8 fast. Hopefully they balance this mode next time.
My escape rate was 41%, which is exactly the same as my overall escape rate for the mode.
I only played 17 Survivor trials this time, because that's how many it took to get enough quests completed to unlock the collectable stuff (and then I took a break). I'm kind of over 2V8 now that I have no Killer to queue up and play as.