Inactive ban bug still in game

so recently ive been playing survivor and as im actively participating in the game doing gens, healing etc. i come to lobby after escaping a trial and im banned this has happened to me 6 times within the same week, is there gonna be a fix for this? Please advise

Comments

  • Can you post some video to show what is happening? This has never happened to me, so it’s hard to believe without seeing video evidence.

  • image.jpg

    this is about as accurate as its gonna get i have no evidence proving otherwise

  • i dont farm hours i dont wait around in a lobby for a long time so idk

  • I've never even seen this warning before. This means it thought you were AFK in a match? I see you're on PS. You can record your previous match to get evidence and make a bug report next time it happens.

  • @ant_throws said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZPV9YVB1XXLW/image.jpg

    this is about as accurate as its gonna get i have no evidence proving otherwise

    Oh wow, surely that must be a bug?

  • Well, since this doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else it has to be the way you are playing the game. Do you hide a lot?

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    Well, since this doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else it has to be the way you are playing the game. Do you hide a lot?

    It happens to me too and we play together, hiding is the last thing we do we do the opposite which is stay in chase for almost the entire game

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    Well, since this doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else it has to be the way you are playing the game. Do you hide a lot?

    It happened to my SWF-Mate yesterday. Suddenly we had a Matchmaking Ban, which was caused by him. And while I was away last weekend, since I am back he did not DC at all. Abandon yes, but not DC, so therefore having a 5 minute Matchmaking Ban out of nowhere was really strange.

  • Things like this are why I have to stream all of my matches. Granted, this particular thing hasn't happened to me yet, but I had a hacking Skull Merchant for Thanksgiving that I was glad to have video proof of.