We have to talk about the Grim Embrace curse.

How come that everytime I run this perk, somehow the 4th stack is always the obsession? Why? I'd like some aura value out of it.

That being said, I don't think I've ever consciously aimed for hooking the obsession before the 4th stack so I guess It's kinda my fault…

Tagged: Perks

Comments

  • I am experiencing something similar but with Save The Best For Last. For some reason, every time I run it the first survivor I find is the obsession …

  • It's just how these are.

    Deliverance users get found first.

    4 medkit lobbies get put against a Plague.

    Hex totems spawn right next to survivors.

  • The aura part of the perk is just a nice minor bonus. No need to scratch your head over it.

  • @Just_a_Normal_Guy said:

    How come that everytime I run this perk, somehow the 4th stack is always the obsession? Why? I'd like some aura value out of it.

    That being said, I don't think I've ever consciously aimed for hooking the obsession before the 4th stack so I guess It's kinda my fault…

    Relatable

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    I am experiencing something similar but with Save The Best For Last. For some reason, every time I run it the first survivor I find is the obsession …

    Bring PWF and profit 😂

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    I am experiencing something similar but with Save The Best For Last. For some reason, every time I run it the first survivor I find is the obsession …

    At this point bring PWYF and profit

  • @SoGo said:

    It's just how these are.

    Deliverance users get found first.

    4 medkit lobbies get put against a Plague.

    Hex totems spawn right next to survivors.

    Remember the first iteration of undying, that somehow it was always the other hex that would be the first to go?

  • If you bring Friends til the end, it is impossible to get the Grim curse because obsession will switch before you can leave the hook to activate Grim ;)