Nemesis (perk) makes multiple survivors the obsession

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When playing killer with the perk nemesis it creates an additional obsession when triggered instead of switching the obsession. At one point I had 3 obsessions at the same time.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Played killer with nemesis perk equipped, got stunned by survivor and they became an additional obsession

VIDEO: I only have a screenshot, sorry.

cachedImage.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • Are you aware if this is visual or affecting gameplay as well?

  • @Balrog said:

    Are you aware if this is visual or affecting gameplay as well?

    I just tested it out in a custom game and it appears to be visual only and only the last created obsession is the real obsession.

    I have recorded the test and uploaded it to youtube.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb59TRmHBuo


    Some observations from the video:

    • if the fake obsession is injured and they get healed they lose the entity obsession marker on the HUD (seen multiple times in the video)
    • if the real obsession is hooked the fake obsession loses the marker on the HUD (as seen in the video when I hook Haddie after she became the obsession and Orela was the fake obsession Orela loses the marker)
    • fake obsession lose the marker upon being injured (seen towards the end when I try to instadown Trevor with Rancor after the exit gates were powered)
    • there seems to be a(n unrelated?) bug with flashlights?