One pissed off #########!!
pissed off with twat killers disconnecting coz all survivors make it, and we lose our points!! Sort it out so we don’t.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As survivor you get 5k BP EACH AND keep items
As killer you get 2,5k BP IN TOTAL AND lose your addons
You get 0 Bloodpoints when you disconnect. It also shows that the Killer DCed when this is happening.
So most likely you disconnected.
What platform are you on?
Its a known issue and and has never been fixed.
Likely you connection is messing up. Remember unlike most other games a loss in a connection even for a seconds immediately dcs you from the game. I have had killers dc via connection and the game allowed me to retain my points. Back when i had a awful wireless connection dcs that occurred usually were the result of my connection giving out.
This happens on both ends, the survivors do it to the killers when they get outplayed all the time.
The majority of killers don't like playing against SWF. As a killer, they are very easy to spot.
I don't DC from them purely because I don't tend to lose to them, unless I'm at Rank 1 and they're really well organised.
But if you were an average killer, trying to get better at the game and you kept running into SWF groups who teabag, flashlight, pallet loop whilst the others genrush, hook swarm, body block and ultimately, send abusive messages to you after the game, you won't want to play against them either. I'm not saying that that's the type of SWF group you have - but if the killer has had enough of been told to go and kill himself, I can understand why they'll just disconnect and move onto another lobby.