Trade/gift cosmetics
I would love to have a feature like you have in other games, where you can gift or trade cosmetics from the game.
If you know a friend of your really likes an outfit but he doest have any shards/cells left or is just unsure if he should buy it, you can make them smile by gifting them the cosmetic.
Comments
i like this idea....
thank you
i can't play with the flash lights so i would love to trade those or the keys....! lol
The only issue would be exclusive cosmetics because they would cause a lot of issues if they were tradeable.
Scamming and on top of that it would just encourage people to start selling things outside of the game.
Trading in general would probably cause issues. Gifting cells and items through the shop is a great idea though.
I feel like all items will actually be used in scams. However, event items will probably targeted/used more because it attracts more attention than items you can always buy in the shop. Honestly, I just wanted to state my opinion on the topic and I did. Good day!