A lot of competitive like games have it now a days main example being Counter Strike but its very much a factor that always ruins play sessions as a killer or survivor wondering if you ran into a swf or not
I think my negativity bias toward swf games would explode. I would rather not shift blame towards survivor comms when I lose. All this will lead to is more hatred and toxicity in the community, dividing the player base even more. Besides, it's pretty well known now that swf is not why you lost, you lost to good survivors (not counting broken and unbalanced stuff, solo's can use those too, you know). Swf just brings good survivors together.
People seem to forget that having the ability to play cooperatively with your friends is a major pillar of these games' ongoing success. If you could only play solo for example, this game would have died in 2016.
It annoys me when people veto a QOL update because of what they imagine it will do, not to the game, but to the "psychology" of the players. Like, show me your PhD if you want to use that argument.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seconding this
I think my negativity bias toward swf games would explode. I would rather not shift blame towards survivor comms when I lose. All this will lead to is more hatred and toxicity in the community, dividing the player base even more. Besides, it's pretty well known now that swf is not why you lost, you lost to good survivors (not counting broken and unbalanced stuff, solo's can use those too, you know). Swf just brings good survivors together.
People seem to forget that having the ability to play cooperatively with your friends is a major pillar of these games' ongoing success. If you could only play solo for example, this game would have died in 2016.
Ok, make it a feature you can turn off
It annoys me when people veto a QOL update because of what they imagine it will do, not to the game, but to the "psychology" of the players. Like, show me your PhD if you want to use that argument.
Post trial I have no problem with this. I can see them linking the players on a team with light blue chains to see who ran with who.
A side effect would be killers seeing they only lost to a good duo and two good solo survs, and not to a dreaded swat 4-man.
Many people would get a reality check.
As well as seeing that there are swfs that are absolutely not the swat god loopers the playerbase thinks that 4-mans are.