BRING BACK ULTRA RARE PERKS PLEEAASSSSEEEE
PLEASE THEY WOULD BE SO PRETTY PLEASE I NEED THEM BACK DIUFBBSBDHFJKSDNFKL
PLEASE THEY WOULD BE SO PRETTY PLEASE I NEED THEM BACK DIUFBBSBDHFJKSDNFKL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
honestly I want them back too. to make survivors and killers spend more points
I need my pretty perks
Eh, why not? They don't even have to do anything extra or be better that the current tier 3 perks, I just want them to look cool
IKR I liked the reddish pink colors they had
You could always mess with the files and change how they look, pretty sure that is allowed, seen alotta other people do it.
I personally changed the Decisive Strike logo to a pair of Crutches and NOed to a wheelchair
It was fun
I don't get why they removed them. Just because they kept popping up didn't mean you had to remove them entirely, you could've reworked the bloodweb.
But yeah, PLEASE ADD ULTRA RARE PERKS BACK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It was removed because it was bugged in the blood web.
Honestly I don't see why you would want them to be ultra rare again. It would mean spending that much more in BP, not just for the perks but to get you blood web far enough for them to show up.
Actually the perks are just .PNG files editing them has no consequences and the devs said its allowed.
I don't have photoshop or photoshop knowledge plus I CANT EVEN FIND WHERE THEY GET THE PERK BACK GROUNDS SKSKSKSKS
It looks a lot prettier and yeah its a bit more BP but worth it
Just a PSA: it is possible to change the Perk icons, but not specifically allowed. It's a "Do at your own risk". The devs don't ban for it specifically, but should EAC mess up and detect it as file editing and ban you, you'll be on your own.
That was their way of reworking it: remove the lowest and the highest Rarity from the Perks. It was a band-aid, but it worked and hence they kept it instead of doing it properly.
The first fix they tried made the Bloodweb spawn Perks in strict order of Rarity. You wouldn't get any Tier 3 Perk until you haven't gotten all Tier 1 and 2 Perks.
So it was possible to get Tier III Sprint Burst at level 10 without having tiers I and II unlocked?
They could've at least kept Common perks, and if they were to re-add ultra rare perks they could make it so it's tied to the cost of a Very Rare item and not an Ultra Rare item because spending 7,000 bloodpoints for a perk is too much, even if it's useful or a crutch.
Also, they could've just changed the color of the perks. For example, they could've changed Tier I Deerstalker from yellow to brown, even if it might still read 'uncommon'.
Anyway, the devs should just fix their damn game. They shouldn't have entirely removed these tiers just because it was bugged in the bloodweb. They should've just fixed the bloodweb and they wouldn't encounter these issues today.
Hey, would ya?
No, you misunderstood. It would not give you any Tier III Perk unless you almost had all Tier I and Tier II Perks.
Here's an example of what that looked like:
I originally created an Excel sheet of all Perks I got on all Characters as I feared being affected by the Loss of Progress bug. I thankfully never was, but the Excel sheet stuck with me as a habit and I continue to fill it out to this day. It's also nice for the Wiki when Perks change and I need to know which Character has Tier II of it.
Aside from Dwight and Ace, most Characters were levelled during their release, so the Excel sheet quite clearly shows the different Bloodweb iterations.
In-between Dwight and Ace, you see the first Bloodweb which spawned Rare Perks a lot more often than Common Perks, hence why you can see a lot more Pink and Purple there.
Then there's Bill whom I levelled pretty much exclusively during their first "fix", resulting in a lot of Brown and Yellow as you barely got any Rare Perks or Tier II/Tier III upgrades until you used up the spawns for the Tier I.
After that, there's the current Bloodweb we have. If they would re-instate the old Rarities without affecting the spawns, you'd see that it is quite balanced, it has a bit of everything and is balanced.
Dang, you got alot for Ace. Thanks for sharing this, it helps me look at the bloodweb at a different perspective, rather than just it being a random 'shop' that throws random items at you.
Just cause you like the color? No thanks.
I will love you forever
K didn't ask
Yeah... you actually did. You posted a request on an open forum. If you wanted the request to be private you could have sent a letter or private message.
K didn't ask
I will create a post in the next days and share it with a direct download link
Okie ^-^
No need I recreated the perks right when they came out would either of you like them?
Absolutely not. Let my tell you why.
There are 54 killer perks. Not bad right? Yeah, no. There's tiers.
That means there's technically 162 perks. That's 162 bloodwebs. It already costs multiple millions of bloodpoints to max out perks on a character. Putting ultra rare perks back in would increase the cost of ALL of this.
Absolutely not.
At one point when the color didn't equal price I would have said yes. But since color = price it would just take forever to prestige/level up. If they lower the cost of perks then sure.
They could just make it still 6000 bloodpoints just with a different color
It would be consistent with other things
I just want us to be able to customise stuff like this, like using the color we want for the UI and stuff, would be cool
All I want to see is those perks back, they looked nice on the side of your screen and they were not bannable