Anyone else having this problem?
My internet keeps cutting out everytime I get into a match. This happened all day yesterday and it happened again today.....I didn't have this problem before.ย
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you tried hitting your router with a hammer?
That works for me.
If that doesn't work, try applying a thin layer of mayonnaise to it. Make sure it's the full fat stuff otherwise it won't work.
Fire? Are you mad? That definitely wouldn't work.
soak it in some peppermint and tea tree oil overnight, that always does the trick. it needs to be organic though
I'm only pulling your leg. Hitting it with a hammer probably wouldn't work.
What I do is unplug my router for about 10 seconds, shout at it for approximate 3 minutes, then plug it back in.
10/10 it works. Except for the times where it doesn't work, in which case I go outside and play in the traffic.
Wisconsin Internet