Slow and steady wins the race
Killer Perk
While in a chase with a Survivor, that Survivor gains 2% Haste.
When you hit a Survivor with a Basic Attack, they become Afflicted with Deep Wound and suffer 4% Hindered for 30/25/20 seconds.
So I will take MFT with me and there is nearly no downside and I get a weaker MFT while healthy.
Yeah I see no problem with this.
This would work against you.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So I will take MFT with me and there is nearly no downside and I get a weaker MFT while healthy.
Yeah I see no problem with this.
This would work against you.