There’s a special place below the basement for survivors like this:
This survivor (I am on ps4 and I don’t know if the reports work, I have their name in case devs want to handle this) literally held my game hostage trying to get me to quit (and at the very least distracted) using an exploit by going on top of a rock on a hill I could not get to as killer.
“But Pemberley they probably were stuck in the map!”
Nope. If their taunts weren’t enough, I actually managed to hit them and they deliberately scooted further onto the rock to self care themselves. It wasn’t until I killed their buddy and they were the last ones I SOMEHOW managed to get to them. They are the only survivor I have ever taunted the hatch with, and repeatedly hit on the hook.
I have pictures. For some reason the post button hides when I upload them. I will try editing them in.





It is a truth universally acknowledged that survivors who act like this is why killers get extremely fed up.
“But Pemberley they probably were stuck in the map!”
Nope. If their taunts weren’t enough, I actually managed to hit them and they deliberately scooted further onto the rock to self care themselves. It wasn’t until I killed their buddy and they were the last ones I SOMEHOW managed to get to them. They are the only survivor I have ever taunted the hatch with, and repeatedly hit on the hook.
I have pictures. For some reason the post button hides when I upload them. I will try editing them in.





It is a truth universally acknowledged that survivors who act like this is why killers get extremely fed up.
Comments
Y'all don't have to take it out on those that don't.
Record it with PS4's video record feature, send it to the support site and get them banned.
-.-
I'm just pointing out that killers act the way you mention, without the survivor acting like a PoS. I'm amazed at the salt levels simply evading a killer gets. I was called a loser just because I was able to evade a sub-par killer (I am sub par so if I can evade for 3 to 4 minutes, there is something wrong with your gameplay too), for a good 3 to 4 minutes. To the point of being called a loser for it.
Yeah. Killers act like asshats to survivors that don't deserve it too.
You need to report in-game...
Completely agree, that is some damn good artwork, tbh
I haven't gotten this one yet, I saw it happen to Tru3Talent, his victory laugh was orgasmic when he finally got her. I was hoping this wasn't a thing that could happen all that much but I guess it eventually will. I'm glad you eventually got her.