The new scratch mark colors...

Don't get me wrong I think this is a nice idea to get more variety of colors for scratch marks. The thing is if this update is scrapped again and new scratch mark colors go through I think its going to make it easier for killers to tunnel. Lets say you know a meg has blue scratch marks well just look for the blue and tunnel out the meg.

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • This is not how the scratch mark colours work.

  • @Colt45m said:

    Don't get me wrong I think this is a nice idea to get more variety of colors for scratch marks. The thing is if this update is scrapped again and new scratch mark colors go through I think its going to make it easier for killers to tunnel. Lets say you know a meg has blue scratch marks well just look for the blue and tunnel out the meg.

    The color applies to all survivors in the trial. There are no options to set colors based on individual survivors. That would be way too exploitable.

  • @Colt45m said:

    Don't get me wrong I think this is a nice idea to get more variety of colors for scratch marks. The thing is if this update is scrapped again and new scratch mark colors go through I think its going to make it easier for killers to tunnel. Lets say you know a meg has blue scratch marks well just look for the blue and tunnel out the meg.

    Did you even look at how the feature functioned?

  • Some people genuinely should just wait ptb going live or writing a huge alert under their posts aka “Uhm actually I didn't play it myself, but I watched/read…”

    And actually read about features.

  • @Colt45m said:

    Don't get me wrong I think this is a nice idea to get more variety of colors for scratch marks. The thing is if this update is scrapped again and new scratch mark colors go through I think its going to make it easier for killers to tunnel. Lets say you know a meg has blue scratch marks well just look for the blue and tunnel out the meg.

    I am speechless

  • Well who decides what color they are? Killer?

  • @Colt45m said:

    Well who decides what color they are? Killer?

    What do you mean by this?

    The color is only decided on your side. If you have fixation and you set it to blue, it's only blue to you. If the killer has it on white it's only white for the killer.

  • @Colt45m said:

    Well who decides what color they are? Killer?

    You personally change what colour you see them as. What's confusing about this? Meg can see them as red, Jake can see them as purple, and trapper can see them as blue all at the same time, it's a personal setting, not something that affects everyone.

  • Can Devs add a Rainbow Trail or maybe like Rainbow Sprinkles for Stretch mark colors

  • It's nothing you couldn't do with reshade before.

    It will be fine, don't worry

  • @BongoBoys said:

    Can Devs add a Rainbow Trail or maybe like Rainbow Sprinkles for Stretch mark colors

    Let BongoBoys cook.