Can we get the Krasue in the future of 2 v 8?

I love the Krasue so much and I hope we can see her in 2 v 8 sometime in the future. would be amazing.

Comments

  • She would be probably be garbage because there is gonna be SEVEN people to possibly bodyblock for eachother lol

  • I'm sure she will be added to 2v8 someday as I'm pretty sure every original killer will be added at some point. It's a matter of when more than if.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    She would be probably be garbage because there is gonna be SEVEN people to possibly bodyblock for eachother lol

    Yeah pretty much just need like half of survivors to know this and she will suck same as pyramidheads kinda sucks comapre to huntress (he is easy to doge and didnt get any solid buffs so he is just prerun killer where holding w is easy and works, he only has 1,5 longer range which is bad so huntress is easier and has more range).

  • She will someday but we gotta add the older killers first Hag and Doctor haven't even gotten in yet