Dc penalty

please remove the dc penalty. If a killer or teammates are doing nothing to progress the game I think it’s safe to move on to the next game. I still think dc penalties are ridiculous given the recent killers I have gone up against have been complete asshats. It’s annoying. Fix your game, fix the balance, fix everything! I see why the numbers are dropping lmao

Comments

  • Just play another game man, you don't have to play an online game if you don't enjoy it.

  • Yeah make DCs penality free. No one would abuse this like…

    Oh it is Killer X? Next

    Oh the Killer has a ping over 20? Next

    OMG I love this Killer!!! Damn why did the random went next just because it is Myers?

    Oh this map is not my favorite! Next

    Oh this game is perfect but my mom called me so I let my mates back… Next!

  • @FrankTheTank said:

    what numbers are dropping?

    People will make any excuse as a “legitimate” reason to DC, for example you saying that you disconnected because you didn’t like how a killer was playing. Sounds like the system is working exactly as intended.

    hey Karen, if you read the entire post it said killer AND teammates. Reading is fundamental especially when you wanna be a Karen, good day mate 😂🤭

  • And that’s where dbd comes in and gets rid of the ones abusing it, tired of hearing this and that I honestly think that’s why there is a dc penalty. They are too lazy to address the actual concerns in the game. It’s sad, bc i love this game so much but when players don’t get their way they make it so unenjoyable it’s sad. But yeah you’re right let’s just let the killers get away with every thing they want f the 4 other players in the online game mode. It’s so sad it’s become this way. It’s sweaty after sweaty after sweaty. Please update mmr or something. Or don’t, just let the playerbase steadily decline listening to killers complain about EVERY LITTLE THING

  • and this is exactly why people don’t want to voice their opinions on survivor side, always getting attacked by killer mains thinking the game is just for them, this is an online game of 5 people 1 being the killer and 4 being the survivor: 🤭🤭🤭🙄

  • But you can progress the game?

    Stated reason:

    killer or teammates are doing nothing to progress the game

    Actual reason:

    killers I have gone up against have been complete asshats

  • @Mr_K said:

    But you can progress the game?

    Stated reason:

    killer or teammates are doing nothing to progress the game

    Actual reason:

    killers I have gone up against have been complete asshats

    🤭😂😂 love your commitment to trying to get me to argue with you buddy, but not going to happen, take that elsewhere.