Does anyone like freddy and legion even if they are not that good are they at least fun to play as?
Does any one like to play as freddy and legion?
Does any one like to play as freddy and legion?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion is a walking catastrophe, unfun for both sides, UP or OP depending on Franks Mixtape.
He could use some QoL changes like no cd after sleeping someone, harder wake ups, rework of his perks, ability to pick up downed survivors while they are getting healed, ability to interrupt m1 actions like everyone else, rework of his addons, or basically a complete overhaul.
But I like his power and the strategies it allows.
Freddy's my main so I enjoy him. Legion should have never been ######### created.
I love both of them, Freddy creates some hilarious ######### slaps around corners and Legion can juggle multiple Survivors which is great for slowing the game down.
I think Legion is pretty good. I think some people just aren't good with Legion. I like using them.
I enjoy playing Freddy quite regularly at rank 1. I don't even want the devs to change him, just fix some of his issues.
Freddy is a lot of fun, though he is a weak killer and it's easy to get bullied if you have a weak build on top of that (or just bad luck sometimes). I think he is fun to go against most of the time, but it depends on how tunnely the Freddy is.
Legion I haven't played much, but as a survivor I don't find it very fun to go against. It's almost impossible to avoid Frenzy hits, and a lot of Legion's tend to be boosted IMO, so they camp/tunnel a lot more than a normal high rank killer.
I actually like HOW Nightmare plays.
Freddy's not as weak as a lot of people say, and I generally do well with him, but I find him pretty boring to play.
I feel that people are a bit unfair to Legion, but that's just me. I don't have them at a very high level (13 or 14 I think, maybe lower 16, after checking) and don't have Frank's Mixtape, so I play them the way I believe they were intended: Frenzy Strike, then search briefly. If someone else is nearby, charge them and strike. Rinse and repeat until no one is around. That's when I strike a Deep Wounded Survivor again.
May not be the most effective, but I find it to be fun. Besides, Legion can vault pallets, which can be terrifying.
They're not built to tunnel, but like with Amanda and the RBTs, people have found a way to bypass that.
I play Freddy and I love him to bits. He's amazing, and much stronger than anyone says.
I like freddies playstyle, but he is too weak.
I dont like legions playstyle though
And I played him. And I loved him. He was the first character I got to 50, even before Doc. I loved his style, I loved how his add ons were creative and devious. I really like being invisible and then being able to see EVERYONE. And I am disabled so lock ons and not having to worry about precision was amazing to me.
The one huge flaw with him that flabbergasts me how anyone thought was okay is how experienced survivors just ignore Freddy when being put to sleep. They just keep breaking totems and chug gens and wake people up and literally body block Freddy from picking up a survivor being healed off the ground. Like excuse me? I am your worst nightmare, the only thing you should be able to do is run away, not gain 15% progress on a gen because I slept all 3 of you.
I also think Freddy is really fun trying to make different builds for. With Doc you pretty much have a set build to work with, but Freddy has a lot of different options.
I have been trying to look up Freddy tips, videos, and guides from people who actually play him and trying to learn.
Legion...eh. I personally like Trailer Legion best, but the power doesn’t feel good to me. I feel anxious trying to get a hit in and the camera makes me a little disoriented. I will stick to shocks, wall hacks, and evil within to catch my prey.
I main Freddy at rank 1 and I've mained him since he released. I have so much fun playing as him and he's definitely not as bad as some say. He can slow down the game a bit but he really just needs a few QoL buffs to make playing him less frustrating at times. As for Legion, I think they're fine, sure they're annoying but they aren't the best. I think they're alright.
Same. I think he's one of the best at locating survivors. They just don't know which way he's coming from, so they're usually hiding in the wrong place when he arrives
Freddy is a strong Killer in the right hands.
Legion is a walking design disaster and should never have been released.
Freddy is okay. I've only played him like in 6 matches.
Match 1 - 4k
Match 2 - 3k
Match 3 - total wash, 0k
Match 4 - total wash, 0k
Match 5 - Someone taking someone off of a hook in my face crashed my game
Match 6 - 2k!
I like Legion. They're a little weak. I didn't realize this when I started playing them, because Legion was the first killer I ever played, but I got up to red ranks with them, so when I switch to different killers they feel so easy, like I'm cheating or something. I'm also not a tunneler, I only used Frank's mixed tape once, and I don't moonwalk, so I guess 'weak' is part of my own making.
I get far too many DC's as Legion at rank 1, and I don't even use franks mixtape. There's just so little you can do against them. It takes awhile, but if the legion stays on you, your death is inevitable.
25 my perk build (bbq, bitter murmur, nurses an thanatobia my toxic slaughter build) - 4 escaped ( not in the same match was 1 survivor in different matches)
25 no perks - 6 escaped ( 2 took the hatch as early as they could when gens were still popping haha)
25 basic 3 perks an low add ons - 4 escaped again keep in mind this was last season when I was at RANK 1 an I done 25 of each one to make it bit fair so to everyone who says he can't be played an is ######### an at Red ranks you can't get a kill I beg to differ 😁 ALSO I NEVER camped or NEVER tunneled
WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE....
counts to 7
BIT... oh you finished the thing...
I think that the main problem is that they are very unfun to go against
As for Legion, as I've said multiple times, they're the Schrodinger's Cat of killers being simultaneously one of the most powerful killers as well as one of the weakest. Some add-ons are lack luster. Others are broken as hell. People talk about FMT all the time but seemingly forget about Stab Wounds Study which basically does the same thing and is why FMT is so broken (seriously, pair up SWS with one of the blade add-ons and you'll see pretty much identical results). If they had one as Rare and the other as Ultra Rare I don't think there would be that much of an issue, and it really wouldn't be that bad of a nerf. Legion's counter is pretty much people that are decent at looping and counter guessing the mind game plays. The more familiar you are with loops the better off you're going to be.
Just remove his cataracts and I'm happy.
100% this. Freddy certainly isn't unplayable, but its moments like this that destroy any sense of immersion or tension to the game. Its this mechanic that makes Freddy feel less threatening and dangerous than any other killer in the game.
Freddy isn’t as horrible as people make him out to be, I like playing as Freddy...I just need to level him up and get better perks on him. However I do prestige my characters all the way to max prestige and Freddy isn’t a killer I’m itching to level up yet. He is mid tier on preference on killers.
Legion on the other hand needs a total rework. I don’t like play as them at ALL. I just hate their power, not very fun for me personally.
I really enjoy playing as Legion, running around stabbing people is fun to me, and i couldn't care less about other's fun, they don't care about mine when they bring 4 decisive and insta heals so why should i ?
Legion just isn't fun to play. Slow speed with a power that drags on chases since its no good at downing survivors without purple add-ons.
Sam pretty much summed up my opinion of Legion, they are a walking design flaw. (see 6:05)
As for Freddy, I absolutely love that guy and have been maining him for the longest time now. I don't want the devs to rework him at this point as I'm sure it would considerably lower his skill ceiling. Some QoL buffs are all he needs.
I actually really really enjoy Legion. I've put a lot of time into him and made a lot of creative builds that all seemed to be viable pretty consistently at rank one. I actually find I can get more creativity out of his builds than I can most killers and they all vary significantly in terms of what my objective will be that match. With the minor buff he got this patch, I'm actually satisfied with where he is. I do feel like maybe something would be in order to reward him for landing a frenzy hit on an injured Survivor rather than an uninjured one, but I don't think that reward should be as intense as what they were doing in the test build. Maybe just a longer mend timer or 5 Seconds off the timer rather than 10. This would basically create a quicker bleed out situation but not one that would allow you to three shot without breaking the Chase.
But to the original topic, yes I enjoyed both of them. I play all the killers, but I probably play Legion and Myers the most.
Ok thanks so should I get freddy,legion,pig,leatherace or hag dlc?
Cause I'm saving my 9000 shards for clown:)
For playing? Definitely Freddy, don't let the ######### talk discourage. Freddy is mid-tier and a Emblem/BP generator on top.
For perks? Bubba, little going for him except for his perks, they are all good.
Bubba can't be bought with Shards, which is what the question was.
Legion has possibilties to be fun. I feel freddy does not cause his power was flawed from start. Iconic Killer has to portray his personality and doctor has more freddy personality then freddy. He would be fun if played like freddy so you can quote all his iconic lines. Hag teleport even has his personality in it also. So i think with rework hoping for the best freddy. Plus i think he should be top tier killer, cause he is one killer in movies you could never fight back really against.
If you meet freddy in real world need to do 3 things.
1. Accept your gonna die maybe even commit suicide.
2. Never tell anyone about him as he tortures you nightly.
3. Once dead hope not killed in some wierd way and people just assume was a serial killer.