The hell is the pallet LOL
They really messed up with the pallet spawn LOL
PS: It actually stunned me LOL
They really messed up with the pallet spawn LOL
PS: It actually stunned me LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's… imperessive placement LOL
I still miss the pallet that used to spawn on forgotten ruins with no wall or anything, just a pallet.
Yeah I've seen that once too LOL
what is there? Image isn't downloading for me :(
I'm ngl, u might have to uninstall after getting stunned by that
I misjudged the distance. I thought it was going to align with the other rock, but no LOL
Can you walk through that hole?
Most underappreciated comment of 2025
Is there no problem with the game itself even if the palette is like this?
No, I've tried, but it's too small. Maybe Survivor can go through it, but I doubt it because it's pretty small gap.
A pulled down pallet between two rocks, and somehow there's a gap between the pallet and the rock.
And that's some good placement ngl. Good use of physics!
There's a very tiny Wraith holding that up, give him some credit.