Guess about the next African tribal killer
With the tip of the african flag given,

I guess this will be more likely the next killer:

He could extend a hit or throw with the spear to middle distances like the surv T-bagging in a dropped pallet
Skills should be related to voodoo for sure~
Comments
A good idea. I'm expecting like a witch doctor.
African witch doctor? we got the african flag lol
I feel like that flag clue has nothing to do with the killer.
A couple of times it has been explained and as far as I remember, they mark killers with certain countries like Freddy-Englund etc.
That's just my opinion though.
Exactly. That's where witch doctors would be...
Vigo perhaps? I heard that he/she is supposed to be some sort of witch doctor.
EDIT: Maybe my prayers have been answered by the Entity and we are getting CHUCKY !!!!! He does voodoo after all. AND there is a new Child's Play reboot coming, though from the looks of it Chucky is some sort of psycho AI doll and not a serial killer voodoo doll.
Prepare for the scariest game of red light green light you ever played!
for the N! time... DBD said NO to licensed killers so far...
pretty much, yeah
Sorry, but I'll say again, we're barking up the wrong tree.
In the game files we have:
England - Freddy DLC
Finland - SAW DLC
Guam - Clown
Haiti - Spirit
Kenya - Legion
Mali - chapter 11....
I strongly doubt that Mali is anything about the killer themselves and is only their file name.
Yes, it tells us the game file name. I guess we will see over the next few weeks.
Which is my point exactly.
What does The Pig have to do with Finland, or The Legion with Kenya!?
It's the mali flag for sure
That's probably why they didn't tease the Pig or Legion with references to Finland or Kenya.
Seriously guys. If it's Africa themed, I will do a raffle for 5 DLCs. On here. Mark my words.
edited to suggest that if i'm right, that everyone should club together and buy it for me
OP here, I think in the end will be a cyborg, following the transhumanism illuminati agenda DBD does