An option to disable the chat filter?
The chat filter has been notoriously inaccurate for a long time now, censoring words and sentences that don't make sense. It's inadequate. An option to turn it off would be nice.
The chat filter has been notoriously inaccurate for a long time now, censoring words and sentences that don't make sense. It's inadequate. An option to turn it off would be nice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just yesterday I wrote in chat "I wish I was able to get the crystal before you killed me but it's all good. GLHF next" The word killed in my sentence was censored yet a few games later I wrote "Always happy to die to a SH fan" and die in my sentence was not censored.
Very inconsistent.
its way to inconsistent, i tried to comment on something funny a nemi zombie did other day and was censored in a way made it look like I said something worse then what was actually said.
I've played this game since 2018 on and off. The worst incident for me was when I tried to say "cheese" but it was censored. It's still funny to me today. Can't recall when exactly it happened, but I remember it clear as day.