I love the new rift so much!
As a Vittorio main it’s made me so happy that he’s got not only a great new cosmetic, but also 4 variants of it. I can’t wait to own the black and blonde versions of the hair. He reminds me so much of Thor as a blonde. 😍
As a Vittorio main it’s made me so happy that he’s got not only a great new cosmetic, but also 4 variants of it. I can’t wait to own the black and blonde versions of the hair. He reminds me so much of Thor as a blonde. 😍
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm happy that someone is happy about this Rift.
I personally wish the hair was different, or that he eventually gets different hair colours like this in future, coz he is handsome with the other versions I love the black hair one.
Shame the hair is giving prince charming
No it's awful
Wait, wait, wait 🫷😡
Why does he have hair recolors & Yun-Jin doesn't?
I'm mean, that's a good thing for him yeah, Vittorio needs more hair recolors, but why'd they shaft Yun-Jin?
I think the outfit is alright but not my thing personally. Glad you like it. 😎
It's the style they've been using for a while now. It's very Fortnite plastic-y in my opinion. Too much body, too sharp, too sculpted. It looks nothing like real hair.