Hot take on Legion
All his addons should be tapes so we can get more variety on legion chase music. I need to sound good when I am Frenzy spamming for fun than winning.
Tagged:
Killers
All his addons should be tapes so we can get more variety on legion chase music. I need to sound good when I am Frenzy spamming for fun than winning.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huge part of the tapes though is themes and flavor. Adding more music addons would take away from that.
one or two more wouldnt hurt but i dont know what those addons could really do. the best i think we can hope for is maybe one of the event addons changing the music but thats not likely
Funny enough, that’s exactly why I never use any of Legion’s tape add ons: I find it changes the chase music in a way I don’t enjoy as much as the default.
i get that those few mixtapes are awesome but only 1 is really decent the rest are not even on the level of being used =/
I feel like Legion has a good enough selection.
But, there are other killers that would be good for this kind of change....