Ive gotten every survivor and killer in the game but never purchased a chapter bundle or dlc and its felt like I missed out on charms and profile accessories and spending $8 for a charm fells a little insane to me
Ive gotten every survivor and killer in the game but never purchased a chapter bundle or dlc and its felt like I missed out on charms and profile accessories and spending $8 for a charm fells a little insane to me
Thats where they get you, they want you to spend money on every chapter, even if its free. These outfits stay exclusive to these players willing to buy original DLCs. Tbh, most chapter exclusives aren't that good anyway, but I understand your feeling of missing out without spending big bucks on something you'll likely never use.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats where they get you, they want you to spend money on every chapter, even if its free. These outfits stay exclusive to these players willing to buy original DLCs. Tbh, most chapter exclusives aren't that good anyway, but I understand your feeling of missing out without spending big bucks on something you'll likely never use.