Global Inventory for Survivors
Currently, each survivor has their own separate inventory for items and offerings. With the updated HUD, navigating between survivors has become tedious — you now have to go through multiple menus instead of simply switching to the next survivor and having their inventory load automatically like it used to be in the past…
With 49 survivors in the roster, finding a specific offering or item is a real chore. Since survivors are essentially cosmetic variants (“skins”), it would make perfect sense for all survivors to share a global inventory.
This change wouldn’t affect game balance — it would simply make inventory management faster and far less frustrating.
Comments
THIS! There is no point in gatekeeping items behind one survivor. I want to Switch my main to Soma and it really discourages me that I will have to leave all my stuff that i’ve earned
I would like this so much.