E-mail charm
Just in case you missed it (like I almost did), there's a free charm at the bottom of the email
Just in case you missed it (like I almost did), there's a free charm at the bottom of the email
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If anyone is having trouble locating the e-mail but you think you've signed up for the newsletter try searching for [email protected]. Gmail had mine buried somewhere.
Actually had no idea I was subscribed to it. Thanks for the heads up.
sigh. I've signed up like ten email accounts, two of which are attached to BHVR accounts, to make sure I get these emails, and not a single one has received this email. I think BHVR sends these out in batches, so I guess it's just a waiting game, now.
Thank you for posting this, Nazzzak, otherwise I wouldn't even know to look out for this email. Much appreciated.
No worries! I had the same issue a couple years back. Signed up under a few emails but still nothing. Eventually contacted Support and they confirmed only one of my emails was subscribed (??) and they weren't sure why I wasn't getting anything, but since then I've been getting the emails so I'm guessing maybe they did something on their end?