Which Original DBD Killer would you want in Mortal Kombat?
Mortal Kombat has had horror icons in their games like Freddy, Jason, and Alien so when the next MK game comes out (hopefully Injustice 3 comes out before MK13) which DBD killer would you pick to be a guest character? For me it would have to be Blight with Unknown and Dredge coming in at second and third place respectfully, Blight is one of the more popular killers and his speed and dashes and his use of the serum could fit well into a fighting game.
Comments
Purely from a visual standpoint, The Skull Merchant already looks like a MK character. They could probably do some pretty cool things with her drones, game play wise.
Otherwise I would say Spirit and Oni are the obvious choices, although it would be a little strange to see them punching and kicking their opponents. That said, I'm not super familiar with the more recent Mortal Kombat games (this old timer thinks the series peaked with the second game).
I've always thought Skull Merchant looked like a female Kano.
I dug the Deadly Alliance/Deception/Armageddon era but that's as far as I made it.
Trapper.
The Knight
I definitely agree with Trapper, he's the face of the game and I think NRS would have a reasonable amount of leeway designing stuff for him to do. I'm sure a basic gameplan of giving him ground projectiles and traps followed by good anti-airs would be completely workable.
Edit: What am I talking about? It's NRS, they'd pick Huntress, easiest "make them a zoner" of that studio's life. Alternately, Nurse, they love teleports.
While I've never played mortal kombat, i guess they should add trickster. Having him throw knvies like Nu-13(blazblue) does swords would be funny.
But other than being an annoying prick, Trapper as DBD's face should be the representive.
None
I want an actual fighting game with DBD characters
All original killers
Dwight in a mech
Mikaela, Haddie and Taurie with super powers