Welcome to Corn Vision Anonymous!
I am one of those who suffer from corn vision. It is not something to be ashamed of, as there are plenty of others who suffer.
Who else is one of the unfortunate?
Let me know below!
Who else is one of the unfortunate?
Let me know below!
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
sometimes I wonder if playing with my monitor off is easier on corn maps
I'm The Nurse from Dead by Daylight and you're watching Disney Channel, Perfect!!!
I find burning barrels the worst for skillcheck visibility. Like, worse than ruin's color change.
I lose survivors in the corn all the time.
I main Myers. I hate trying to tier up in the corn.
Rotten Fields means I will either win as a survivor if I play my cards right, or lose badly as a killer.
It is a little ironic the most evil maps in the game have Field in their title.
I hate the corn! I lose survivors so easily, lol. I have had games where survivors just run around and hide in the corn for the entire game because they know it is difficult to catch them. >_<
As if the coldwind maps weren't a big enough pain already with their see-through walls and ultra safe pallets....
I suffer from corn blindness alot. It's amazing when I win a chase against a immersive Claudette.
I don't suffer from corn blindness too often - hopefully this is enough proof for you guys!
clips.twitch.tv/SassyGracefulTardigradeMingLee
laughs internally
Legion on those maps is pain
I too suffer from corn blindness, I think the entity is testing me with how many times I'm put on this map.
Why did I not think of this?
I do ok in it. But p3 Claudettes are always a pain