I started making fan art for this game a few months ago (posting under the Reddit name rawrsaysrory), including monthly DBD-themed postcards that I mail out to friends, followers, and people on Reddit. I thought I'd share some stuff here! I have some more on my website.
Damn there awesome I especially love the freddy one, would you be able do one with wraith uncloaking with either Meg or feng? Also would you mind if I used part of the one with freddy an Meg?
@Maelstrom1313 said:
Damn there awesome I especially love the freddy one, would you be able do one with wraith uncloaking with either Meg or feng? Also would you mind if I used part of the one with freddy an Meg?
Thank you, Mael! I can do something with those characters soon, yeah. I don't mind if people use the art for wallpapers/icons, etc. but I do ask that you don't alter the images beyond cropping them, or sell them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love it! well done...
Thank you!
Thinks the DBD need to give you a job in their art department ^^ not that i aren't saying their art isn't good but defo do a good job there
I love the first one the most, good job!
I love these! I'm always impressed by how talented this community is.
These are good. I'm not sure about the one with pubic hair showing - isn't that kinda explicit?
I mean... It's just showing pubic hair & not anything else?
anyway @ OP, I love your style. The women in your drawings have a very art nouveau feel to them.
Thank you, Mael! I can do something with those characters soon, yeah. I don't mind if people use the art for wallpapers/icons, etc. but I do ask that you don't alter the images beyond cropping them, or sell them.
It's a bit explicit, yes! But I figure, a game where you can stick a chainsaw through someone's chest is probably okay with it! xD
You're probably right. It's gorgeous, though ^__^
I like the pictures, I'm not really sure about the pubic hair on the Spirit though