Do you think Krasue should be killswitched/put into her own queue until fixed?
As the title says, I feel a lot of people would be happy if they didn't need to face her right now since it's only a week. Plus I'm not sure what the fixes are coming next week.
Comments
What would make people happy does not always equal what is correct.
I think that would set a bad precedent.
Yes, they do need to use the killswitch more often. We saw that with the Streetwise incident. No, I don't think putting a new Killer into timeout for anything less than gamebreaking bugs is warranted or should be encouraged.
She is, unfortunately, working correctly.
If you killswitched everything that people didn't like about this game you'd have to killswitch the whole game.
But Krasue works as designed. That's not what the killswitch was made for. Right?
Also, let people enjoy that experience first-hand.
Yeah, its why I was asking to see if there is a way they could mitigate future issues like this.
Maybe releasing a killer in a seperate queue until they know for sure it's okay to play against? Technically that's the PTB, but it feels that fails as a concept these days
That could help with these occasional killer release disasters, I think releasing the PTB on more platforms would give the devs a better idea of how the live release would go.
I guess this is what I ultimately want, coz the dbd ptbs are outfight useless.