Please revert Hope nerf.
This perk didn't deserve nerf, it already has a downside that it can only be activated in the end-game. You devs reverted nerf to Batteries included, so I expect you to do the same with Hope. Please.
Tagged:
Perks
This perk didn't deserve nerf, it already has a downside that it can only be activated in the end-game. You devs reverted nerf to Batteries included, so I expect you to do the same with Hope. Please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would give it 7% haste against 115% speed killers and 5% against 110% speed exept spirit, this is more balanced because killer like huntress or chucky are done against hope.
No, it was unfair against 110% killers.