To Killers who Respect Bardic
To all those killers that respect Bardic and let the survivor who plays it escape, thank you. You are the majority that makes survivor a lot more fun and easy going, please keep respecting the guitar players :)
To all those killers that respect Bardic and let the survivor who plays it escape, thank you. You are the majority that makes survivor a lot more fun and easy going, please keep respecting the guitar players :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
play a tune for the killer and expect an escape? strange
Bless the fun killers
I'm too soft. I still accept boops too (yes, in DBD 2025) but only after I get my hooks
Its worked for me 99% of my matches. Strange.
I always boop the snoots no matter. I'm a 2017 DBD guy after all
im not doubting it works, just strange that it does work lol maybe i will combine this with my hatch escapes to get even higher escape rate, at this rate who needs gens?
I ALWAYS dance to bardic and teh tamberine. but then kill u for stopping thjose sweet tunes.
LOOK if the entity could let us reuse the perk over and over we'd be fine.
I saw a Lara pull out a guitar a couple days back.
…and then the tambourine. I'd give her hatch twice if I could've.
as a bardic enjoyer myself, it would be wrong of me to not respect it. Killers who don’t take this game too seriously especially if its at 5 gens and the match just started. Like what are we doing here my guy.
The band is the way
When even the "Legion of Meg" gets spared, you know the band is working wonders. Sadly our 4th bandmate got DC'd
@cogsturning @For_The_People
The bot got a proper send off.
I am a very tameable killer give me an item gift, I will spare you a chase. Give me music and your safe for the trial. And if someone DC's the last one alive always gets hatch unless u BM