Moonrise Screenshot Contest Issue

Is there a reason why people like @furby are getting away with the fact that hes creating several spoof accounts to up vote his own post? Its fun to watch his post go from 20 Vote ups And 20 Awesomes to 30 Vote ups and 27 Awesomes in a few hours.

Is it just me... or what? I noticed this mostly through out a lot of people on the contest also, but why isn't this being caught yet.

Comments

  • I dont understand why you are so upset about my entry. You kept writing bad stuff on the post and now even on my wall lol. At first, i'll admit i made like 5 acc to increase the votes up (when i had aprox 15-20 votes), but after you cried about it, the mods took a look and they removed all the upvotes that ive created,regressing my post with 7-8 votes. Right now, it just got upvoted by other people. It's true i've asked some close friends to get a look on it, and those who did, also commented ( as you probably figured that out already )

    I don't have the time or the tools to create 50 "spoof accounts" to win. I'd rather play the game and grind the event or else
    I ignored all the upvotes you we're getting. Yesterday you had 27 or so and now almost 50 lol. I think i smell arrogance trashtalking about me.

    The contest was fun for me and it should also be for you. I'm sorry you feel that way.

    @not_Queen and the ohters will check before announcing. Good luck to all <3

  • I bet im not the only one who reached out to close friends. It's just amazing how people actually jumped to help out.

  • @Furby said:
    I dont understand why you are so upset about my entry. You kept writing bad stuff on the post and now even on my wall lol. At first, i'll admit i made like 5 acc to increase the votes up (when i had aprox 15-20 votes), but after you cried about it, the mods took a look and they removed all the upvotes that ive created,regressing my post with 7-8 votes. Right now, it just got upvoted by other people. It's true i've asked some close friends to get a look on it, and those who did, also commented ( as you probably figured that out already )

    I don't have the time or the tools to create 50 "spoof accounts" to win. I'd rather play the game and grind the event or else
    I ignored all the upvotes you we're getting. Yesterday you had 27 or so and now almost 50 lol. I think i smell arrogance trashtalking about me.

    The contest was fun for me and it should also be for you. I'm sorry you feel that way.

    @not_Queen and the ohters will check before announcing. Good luck to all <3

    Buddy, you and I both know other people have been disqualified for that. And you literally admitting right now doesn't help your case...

    I somehow got ahead of you yesterday, and magically i'm expecting that wasn't you making more accounts to get back ahead of me? Please brother... I can smell cheating from a mile away the moment I saw your Vote ups and Awesomes roll back when you got called out.

  • @Furby said:
    At first, i'll admit i made like 5 acc to increase the votes up

    This alone should disqualify you. Cheater.

  • @Jesya said:

    @Furby said:
    At first, i'll admit i made like 5 acc to increase the votes up

    This alone should disqualify you. Cheater.

    Like for real, how am I suppose to not be mad if he wins by literally pulling this crap.

  • Admitting is always a good thing "buddy". In my perspective it shows that i dont have anything to hide about the contest. And as i said regarding the 5 votes ive made, they went down little after that. I didnt create any more of these. Call me out as much as you want. Im at peace knowing i havent been spamming accounts now.

    It's funny how others only mention me but doesn't check the other posts.
    There are quite enough sheeps. As i said above, im sorry you feel this way

  • @Furby said:
    Admitting is always a good thing "buddy". In my perspective it shows that i dont have anything to hide about the contest. And as i said regarding the 5 votes ive made, they went down little after that. I didnt create any more of these. Call me out as much as you want. Im at peace knowing i havent been spamming accounts now.

    It's funny how others only mention me but doesn't check the other posts.
    There are quite enough sheeps. As i said above, im sorry you feel this way

    Lets compile this for a second.

    So you admitted to cheating beforehand, which is unknown why you're still not disqualified... You try to justify this by saying other people also did this (Which they were disqualified for) and i'm pretty sure most your views are also from you or your friends/Spoof accounts which ALSO can get you disqualified.

    You're not sorry for this... You're sorry you got caught.

  • Then your weird urge of getting my entry down will become true. Just be patient and brush away your foam from your mouth.
    If i still won't get disqualified, maybe you'll try to see from my perspective. Good luck!

  • Furby said:

    Then your weird urge of getting my entry down will become true. Just be patient and brush away your foam from your mouth.
    If i still won't get disqualified, maybe you'll try to see from my perspective. Good luck!

    Your logic is literally "I'm going to cheat and if caught I'll admit it. If I win I'll set a precedent that cheating is OK and that you might do it too."
  • @starkiller1286 said:
    Furby said:

    Then your weird urge of getting my entry down will become true. Just be patient and brush away your foam from your mouth.

    If i still won't get disqualified, maybe you'll try to see from my perspective. Good luck!

    Your logic is literally "I'm going to cheat and if caught I'll admit it. If I win I'll set a precedent that cheating is OK and that you might do it too."

    The logic in that hurts my brain like seriously...

  • @Furby said:
    Then your weird urge of getting my entry down will become true. Just be patient and brush away your foam from your mouth.
    If i still won't get disqualified, maybe you'll try to see from my perspective. Good luck!

    You oddly don't seem to understand the concept of fair play either. You must be great at poker night...

  • @fcc2014 said:
    Please keep going @FireHazard and @Furby

    That is so on point! HAHA i love it<333