One-two-three-four
I'm convinced the only thing this Perk does is summon the Killer.
I'm convinced the only thing this Perk does is summon the Killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It gives me Autodidact stacks.
AND summons the killer.
It's also can be used to befriend them.
Play it with the guitar perk and have a little symphony going.
Hopefully they'll make a keyboard or drums perk next.
This Vee had both and I received a couple of nice symphonies from them (I was letting the three of them go anyway because their team mate DC'd, I'm assuming, because i wasn't Krasue lol the music was the cherry on top)
If you form a band the killer is required by law to let you leave.
Biblically accurate tambourine
please be drums and a bass guitar
i would get my friends in a custom and run the eddie dredge skin while they play music around me or my remanant and have me be genuinely summoned by music
that would in fact stop me