Steam Store Page Background
Little too cartoony for DBD. The bright red background also makes it hard to look at.
Little too cartoony for DBD. The bright red background also makes it hard to look at.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree with you on this one. I'm getting tired of games getting lazy with their 3d animation and swapping to 2d animation. I wish they would take the time and go back to the look of old trailers and character artwork.
Are you talking about this graphic here?
You can actually set custom backgrounds by right clicking on it and choosing "Set Custom Background."
If you need a place to get Steam backgrounds from, Steam Grid DB is great for that.
BHVR is breaking dbd more and more every update and this is what we are spending our time discussing?
Does it look a bit out of place? Sure. Is it worth it to complain about something you see for 2 seconds before you hit play game compared to the numerous bugs, horrible implemented features, and trend of changing gameplay making the game worse and worse? No.
TLDR: It is fine. More important things to worry about in dbd right now than the banner.
My first thought was that it was ugly. Just my opinion, as usual. But it's unpleasant to look at. And not in a scary, tense way.
I'm going to have to do that. Thanks
I actually really like it, although I can see what you all mean about it being cartoony.